Juniors Art: Session 1-FULLY BOOKED
Sept 29th, 9am-12-FULL
BOOKINGS NOW CLOSED
In this jam packed art workshop, the junior artists will enjoy crafty creations and some fine art masterpieces. Children In Prep to grade 2.
What we will do:
- Fluffy wire sculptures, take a look at amazing sculpture made from pipe cleaners and learn how to make your own animal with this fun fluffy wire.
- Learn to draw and then Paint in Acrylic on Canvas. "Fox in a teacup" .
- Rainbow jewellery, use pom pom beads, wood beads and make DIY wearable art.
- Colourful Air dry clay sculpture. Learn to mix and make new colours, hand build a fun coil bowl and fill it with tiny critters.
Take home everything on the day. (hint:BYO a box at home time, especially if you have more than 1 child attending)
What to bring:
- Bring your bottle of water and snacks.
- Bring your enthusiasm!
What to wear:
- Where something old art is bound to get messy
Appropriate for: Just for our little creatives junior school aged, from Prep to grade 2.