Juniors Art Session 2- FULLY BOOKED
October 2nd, 11am-2pm
In this jam packed art workshop, the junior artists will enjoy crafty creations and some fine art masterpieces. Especially designed projects for children in Prep to grade 2.( ages 6-9)
What we will do:
- Creative weaving, make a fun dream catcher with feathers, beads and wool.
- Learn to draw and then Paint in Acrylic on Canvas. "giraffe " .
- Colourful Air dry clay sculpture. Learn to mix and make new colours, hand build sculptures with this fantastic clay.
- Watercolours made easy, learn how to draw and paint animals.
Take home everything on the day. (hint:BYO a box at home time, especially if you have more than 1 child attending)
What to bring:
- Bring your bottle of water and snacks.
- Bring your enthusiasm!
What to wear:
- Where something old art is bound to get messy
Appropriate for: Just for our little creatives junior school aged, from Prep to grade 2.
To keep us on track with new health and safety regulations, no unwell children may attend.