All Arts Day: Oct 1st-FULLY BOOKED
What you will learn
- You will learn to plan, draw, trace (where necessary) & colour your images.
- You will learn about colour & size of images to make them pop.
- learn how to mix colours and paint with watercolours and acrylic paints.
- you will learn how to finish your artwork with pizazz!
What you will do
- Moonlit or sunset oil pastel silhouette art
- Learn to draw and then paint a clownfish on canvas, this will look very smart indeed!
- hand make a XL DIY pom pom and create a fun textile ice cream cone.
- Design and paint a watercolour wolf artwork.
What to bring:
- Bring your bottle of water, lunch and snacks.
- Bring your enthusiasm!
What to wear
- Where something old art is bound to get messy
Appropriate for: Kids ages 8 and over.